Medical aesthetics has many advantages over other aesthetic treatments. These advantages can be listed as follows:
- Surgical methods such as surgery are not used.
- Since it is a method applied without incision on the skin, general anesthesia is not applied.
- It is a painless application.
- The person can return to his/her daily life in a very short time after the operation.
- The risk of infection is very low.
- Aesthetic success rate is high.
- It is more cost-effective compared to aesthetic and plastic surgery procedures.
- The duration of treatment procedures is short.
What are the Procedures Performed in Medical Aesthetics?
Medical aesthetics, which has many advantages over surgical aesthetic methods, is frequently preferred by people who want to look younger and more beautiful. There are many methods applied in this field. These methods can be listed as follows:
- General Aesthetic Applications: It includes methods such as filling applications, botox, non-surgical face lift, spot treatment, cellulite treatment, youth vaccine, especially applied to a certain area of the face.
- Hair Transplantation and Applications: This method, which is especially preferred by men, is applied by people who experience baldness for various reasons. Thanks to new methods such as PRP and FUE, hair transplantation is painless.
- Skin Care Applications: These are applications that treat wear and tear by renewing the cells in the skin. Chemical peeling, hydrafacial, blackhead removal are some of these applications.
- Mesotherapy: Special drugs containing vitamins, enzymes, growth factors and antioxidants are injected into the skin tissue with micro-sized needles. Rejuvenation of the face and skin is achieved.
- Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cells have the ability to renew themselves and multiply unlimitedly. They are injected into the skin and increase vascularization and collagen production. Thus, the patient gets a younger appearance.
- Non-Surgical Nose Aesthetics: It is a filling method applied to correct the defects in the bridge of the nose and to lift the tip of the nose.
- Medical Ozone Therapy: It accelerates the renewal of skin cells by increasing vascularization. It is frequently used in wound and burn treatments.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Applications: The patient's own blood is subjected to various processes. In this method known as plasma therapy, the plasma cells are injected into the patient's damaged tissues.